Third Annual Meeting of Kazakh Physical Society
National Nuclear Center of the Republic of Kazakhstan,
June 10–13, 2020, Kurchatov
The Third Annual Meeting of the Kazakh Physical Society (KPS) is again intended to provide a unique platform for communi¬cation, exchange, and coordination between scientists of the Republic of Kazakhstan, undertaking active research in various fields of physics and related sciences. The Meeting will collectively establish and support the high and internationally recognized standards of physics research in the country by facilitating national and international collaboration among physicists and promoting values of science and technology among general population and especially junior researchers in Kazakhstan.
- The KPS Annual Meeting consists of plenary, invited, regular, and poster presentations on all topics of physical sciences.
- All presentations at the conference are obligatory to stem on the results of articles published in the last 3 years in the journals indexed by either Web of Science or Scopus databases. A submitted abstract to the conference should fit A4 1 page, including title, author names, affiliations, main text and references, possible single figure, and a mandatory reference to the original article, on which the presentation is based, with the publication year 2017–2020.
Web-page and submission instructions: www.kazps.kz/conferences/third_kazps
Submission and registration E-mail: email@example.com
Program and abstracts
- Official language of the conference is ENGLISH
Interpreters will be available for those speakers, who do not speak English fluently.
- Financial assistance: the Organizing Committee is in a position to support only a limited number of authors of accepted abstracts by covering travel and accommodation in Kurchatov.
- Important dates: Abstract submission deadline: April 30, 2020
|Chair:||Prof. T. A. Kozhamkulov, President of KPS|
Prof. T. S. Ramazanov, Vice-President of KPS, Al Farabi University
Scientific Program Committee:
KazNU: T. A. Kozhamkulov, T. S. Ramazanov, A. E. Davletov, M. E. Abishev,
N.Zh. Takibayev, K.N. Dzhumagulova;
NU: K. A. Baigarin, A. Desyatnikov, A. Nurmukhanbetova, Z. Utegulov, A. Tikhonov, A. Zhumabekov, A. Bountis, M. Kaikanov;
ENU: R. Myrzakulov, A. K. Aryngazin;
KBTU: M.T. Gabdullin, K.Kh. Nussupov, N.B. Beisenkhanov;
KazNTU: S.E. Kumekov, R. Beisenov;
KazNPU: A.I. Kupchishin, V. N. Kosov;
NNC: E.G. Batyrbekov, M.K. Skakov;
INP: E. Kenzhin, N.T. Burtebayev, T. Zholdybayev, M. Zdorovets;
PTI: T.K. Sadykov, A. Serikkanov;
ISR: A. Zh. Bibossinov;
FAPI: Ch.T. Omarov, L.M. Chechin;
II: V.M. Somsikov, O.N. Krikunova;
KSU:A. Kudussov, N. Ibrayev
TSHVNS: V.V. Zhukov;
ZhSU: E.S. Andasbaev;
Local Organizing Committee:
East Kazakhstan regional Branch of KPS
National Nuclear Center of RK